The power to create a world, solely from the words written by your own mind, is a gift that should never be hidden.

Thursday 28 June 2012

It's going to be a busy July!

Yes, very busy. I have a few big things coming up next month that I am not at liberty to say just now. However, I want you all to know that my lack of posting isn't because of disinterest. No, it's due to spending time with my family, getting a little sun in between the rain storms. (We have been pounded lately) And working on a few changes to my story lineup, as well as an interview with 'yours truly' and a very, very important review of my short, Past Jumper.
Keep your fingers crossed for me folks! July could be a great month!

Oh! And July is also the month that my wife agreed to say "I do" at our wedding. Kinda the icing on the cake for this month!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great news Jamie! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king

    satta king This may not be such a good decision on their part because credit to to help build better credit.

    ReplyDelete