The power to create a world, solely from the words written by your own mind, is a gift that should never be hidden.

Monday 19 November 2012

December Contest, and Free stuff!

So, as of late, I have been bloging mostly about the move, my family, spiders...you know, personal stuff. Well, perhaps it's time to get back to the writing blog for a single hit.

And here you have it.

December is the month for the re-release of 'The Event'.

Yes, this time with (hopefully) a bigger bang, more for your buck and a contest with actual prizes.

The idea is, I have enlisted our local book stores help and he has agreed, even though my work is currently only available via ebook, to help with some promotion. (With luck I will have a paperback available too, however I don't want to say that, just it case it is late)

So, with a little help from the community, namely, YOU, I will be doing a free giveaway of my short stories, and a contest, with prizes, during the week of Christmas. So here is the best part...

Have a copy of your e-book, real book, book marks, sweaters, knitted socks, anything you want to donate as a prize? Let me know and I will do my best to get it together before Dec 20th. This is when the whole thing is going to go viral.

It also happens to be my Mothers birthday :-)

So let me know in a personal note, an email, or here in the comments, and let me help you get some facetime!
Let's get the word out that -The Event- is bigger, and badder than ever!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh!

    I LOVE the new cover.

    I don't really have anything to donate, though, just thought I'd comment on the cover. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't take long for debt to become unmanageable, which could lead to loss of assets or wages. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete