The power to create a world, solely from the words written by your own mind, is a gift that should never be hidden.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Seeds are planted.

So the seed took root and the rough draft (very rough) is sitting at about 1k. I had to get it onto paper (so to speak). It turns out that my idea is catching on. I have mentioned it to a few other people that I trust and they all agree so far that it is original. We will have to see if it is good as well as original in time.

On a completely different note my wife has been shown a video a while back by someone completely messed up, *cough, me, cough* So if I can find out how to post a link (or the video) I would like to share it with you now!
Yes, it will get stuck in your head and never leave. You have been warned.


And now that I have forever changed how you think of music. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment